2) Money or favors will not be accepted to change or influence content. Money and favors will be accepted as gracious gifts, however, because I am of limited means. If someone tries to use money or favors as a way of changing my content, I will inform you, because it's offensive.
3) All third party fonts, images and music will be attributed.
4) Hard questions will not be avoided as a way of ensuring co-operation with the subject.
5) Intelligent, truthful and complete accounts of the technologies, products and services that are the subject of this series will always be provided as much as is possible, with the obvious exclusion of trade secrets and special manufacturing techniques, which will be respected. However, I will not sign non disclosure agreements. My free speech is too valuable to sell away for information I can't share anyhow.
6) Complaints, clarifications, and extra information offered by readers will be respected, and presented, as a part of the ongoing discussion about the human situation and the place of these technologies within it. Personal attacks and hatred of any sort will not get airtime, so please make it substantive.
7) Nothing is off the record. If you want me to hold something until a later date, or if you want to tell me something for context, then you had better explain the reason for keeping the information secret before you give me the info, lest I disagree with the reason, and pass it along anyway.
8) No anonymous sources. You are on the record or I don't hit record. I refuse to pass along lies or spin, and that is largely what anonymous sources are all about any more.